Notify ATRS in writing of any address change or name change. Important correspondence, such as 1099-R forms to be filed with your income tax and Cost of Living Adjustment information, will be mailed to your home address.

  • If you plan to work after retirement for an ATRS covered employer, please make sure you have completed your termination period if under age 65.
  • Any status change, i.e. direct deposit change, beneficiary change, tax election change, etc., must be made to ATRS. Contact ATRS for the paperwork necessary to make these changes.
  • Enjoy your retirement!